A Jim McCartney Clearing Auction
For Andy and Ann Gallant
Consisting of Ford Tractor, Ford T.L.-B, Pick-up Trucks, Trailers,
27' Sea Ray Boat, Greenhouse, 50 h.p. Boiler, Tools,
some household items (etc)
Partial List Only
- Ford 3910 Series II Tractor (3450 hrs), Ford 755 T.L.-B. with shuttle, Industrial Simplicity 26 H.p. Zero turn 54" Lawn Mower (low hrs), 7' 3 P.T.H. box scrapper, P.T.O. Con-Cord round bale buster, 16' flat rack
- Ford F 150 (2001) Pickup 8' box, 1988 F-250 Lariet 4 x 4 with oversized motor - 2010 18' Tandem enclosed Trailer, 16' Tandem flat bed Trailer, 27' Sea Ray Amber Jack 10' wide with GPS fish finder and tandem trailer fully equipped (1989), EZ - GO gas golf cart
- 18' x 96' Greenhouse dismantled, Boilersmith (2001) oil fired 50 h.p. hot water boiler, (good working order), 7' SS wash sink, Hardi 22 gal greenhouse sprayer with hose, Honda 501 rear tine gas tiller, 5' Lawn roller, 2 Yale electric pallet lifts, misc green house items, qty new 7" stove pipe, Honda water pump
- F.M.C. Brake machine, Balco Tire Balancer, 4' wood Lathe, 12" planner, Beaver jig saw, Electric motors, Router and table, Bolt bins, storage cabinets, qty of hyd hoses and ends, Portable air compressor, 30' of 4' H.D. belting, 250 gal diesel tank ½ full, Pipe vise, scaffolding, H.D. grinders, small wood stove, tarps, garden tools, Large selection of shop tools, gasoline transfer tank, cut-off saw (etc)
- Selection of household items, dining table and chairs, spinning wheel, wooden cabinets, trunks, milk cans, mechanical Christmas decorations, (etc)
Cash,Cheque, Interac, VISA day of sale
Lunch Booth on grounds
Jim McCartney Auction Service Ltd.
Friday October 18 2019
Starts at 7:00 PM
ILDERTON FAIR GROUNDS
195 King Street
Click above for Road Map Detail!
Get directions and travel time from the Google map.
Click here for Weather!
Annual Fall Horse Auction
Friday October 18 at 7:00 PM
Including: Everything Horse Related: English and Western Saddles,
Saddle Pads, Halters, Bridles, Stable Equipment, Saddle Racks,
New and Used and Lots of Variety.
Saturday October 19 at 9:30 AM
9:30 AM - New and Used Tack including Saddles, Bridles, Halters, Etc.
12:00 PM - Harness, Horse Drawn Vehicles, Trailers, and More
1:00 PM - 100 Head of Horses Sell
To Consign, Phone 519-225-2130
Sale Managers: Nelson and Kathy Bilyea 519-225-2130
Auctioneers: David and Doug Jacob
3 SALES SHOWN ABOVE
THAT MATCH YOUR CURRENT SEARCH