means you could register|
and have a complete full service website including banner,
info and consignment pages, calendar, private e-mail and
with exposure to all our visitor traffic and e-mail registered followers
for about $20.00 a year!
Why bother with a private DOMAIN? Click to find out!
What do other auctioneers think? Click to find out!
Want to know more? Read on!
The Auction Advertiser will:
If you already have a registered domain but would like to take advantage of the FREE
- register your DOMAIN and PARK it ready for activation on or following January 1 2008 (you pay the $20.00
- deliver FREE HOSTING on our server alongside our other domains
making it internet live 24/7
- create a FREE basic web site/document set including banner,
calendar, consignment and services pages,
e-mail link and more
- activate up to three private domain-based e-mail addresses like
firstname.lastname@example.org for use by you and or your staff.
- link all your submitted sales to your calendar and through it to your domain providing fast public
- expose your sales to our 20000+ weekly visitors and 10000+ e-mail registered Auction News subscribers
- provide FREE management of your site to keep it up to date and accurate 24/7, saving you time and money for
TOTAL COST = REGISTRATION FEE!
For those auctioneers already using our hosting service
- send us an e-mail being sure to include your domain name
- we'll review the features of your domain and document set
- we'll contact you with advice about your options
TOTAL COST = FREE!
All this and more when you promote your sales with The Auction Advertiser for $40.00 a sale when e-mailed - much
less than our competitor's price with a whole lot more service to boot!
- the related charges will disappear from your monthly statements beginning in January 2008.
SERVICE CHARGE ELIMINATED!
www.theauctionadvertiser.com/blist.htm for other details of our service or e-mail us at email@example.com
If you would like us to register or move a DOMAIN now for you just click
www.theauctionadvertiser.com/domain.htm and fill out our form.