Quiznos, The Bent Scoop &
Blossoms & Scoops
Online Public Auction
Closes: Tues March 27th @ 11am
Preview: Mon March 26th from 10am - 4pm
Removal: Wed March 28th & Thurs March 29th from 10am - 4pm
Location: 530 First St, London, Ontario
Quiznos: Dining Chairs & Tables, Manitowac Ice Machine, (2) True Prep-Tables, Holman Conveyor Toaster Oven, Jet Spray Drink Dispenser, Metro Racking, Walk-in Cooler & Freezer, Hobart 2912 Automatic Meat Slicer, S/S Cabinets, S/S Triple & Single Sink, S/S Tables, Lg Qty of New & Used Smallwares, Etc.
Blossoms & Scoops: 2dr Glass Cooler, (2) Celcold Ice Cream Dipping Cabinets, (3) Chest Freezers, Taylor (161-27) Table Top Ice Cream Machine, Taylor Razzle Blender, Shelving, Cash Register, S/S Tables & Sinks, Smallwares, Flower Shop Smallwares & Decor, Lg. Qty of Ice Cream Cones, Flower Shop Ceramic Bowls, Etc.
The Bent Scoop: Ice Cream Dipping Cabinet, Masterbuilt 2dr Prep Table w/ Sneeze Guard, Igloo Table Top Ice Maker, Eurodib 20qrt Dough Mixer w/ All Attachments & Equipm. Stand, S/S Tables, True 3dr Sliding Class Cooler, Chest Freezers, QBD Single Glass Door Cooler, Qty Smallwares, Waffle Maker, To Go Containers, Hamilton Beach Milkshake Machines, Furniture, Etc.
Tuesday March 27 2018
Sale Starts At 10:30 AM
3763 Gray Line
From Middle Road (Kent Road 8) at Tilbury take the King & Whittle Rd (Kent Rd 5) south approx. 1 km to Gray Line. Go east approx. 3 km to the farm which is located between King & Whittle and Oak Rd.
Click above for Road Map Detail!
Click here for Weather!
A Jack Morris Auction
50.5 Workable Acre Farm
For Sale By Auction
Auction of property will take place on site
beside 3763 Gray Line, Tilbury, Chatham Kent
for Jim Damphouse
- 50.5 workable acres, as per Clarke Surveyors Incorporated October 6, 2014 survey of this bare land farm property at Part Lot 20, South Middle Road, Tilbury, Chatham Kent, located beside 3763 Gray Line. East boundary borders the Baptiste Creek. (Survey available for viewing)
- Farm will be auctioned per 'workable acre' (price per acre x 50.5 acres).
- Farm is very well tiled with recent retiling (tile plan available for viewing) and there are no buildings on the property.
- This is an unconditional sale.
- To be eligible to bid on the property a certified cheque or bank draft in the amount of $10,000.00 made payable to Joseph Byrne in trust must be presented to Jack Morris Auctions Inc before 10:30 am on Tuesday, March 27, 2018.
- For the successful bidder the $10,000.00 down payment will be credited towards the purchase price of the property.
- All other bank drafts or certified cheques will be returned to presenter day of sale.
- For the successful bidder the balance of payment is due on or before Friday, April 27, 2018.
- There is no buyer's premium.
- Sale subject to owner approval.
Proprietor: Jim Damphouse, 519-919-0546
For further information please contact the auctionee
Jack Morris at 519-687-2530
5 SALES SHOWN ABOVE
THAT MATCH YOUR CURRENT SEARCH