67 Workable Acre Farm
For Sale By Auction
Auction of property will take place on site
at 15709 Lakeshore Road 308, Comber, Ontario
in Essex County
for Bud & Elfa Coulter
- 74 acre property consists of 25 acres at Conc. 8 north part Lot 16 in the former Township of Tilbury North and an adjoining 49 acres at Conc. 8 north part Lot 15 in the former Township of Tilbury West, now on one deed in the Town of Lakeshore, County of Essex. Therefore purchaser will receive one deed for the property.
- Farm will be auctioned per 'workable acre' (x67 acres).
- Workable acres consist of 35 acres on the west side and 32 acres (currently in wheat) on the east side of the Robdale Drain.
- Farm has 2 rod tiling and there are no buildings on the property.
- The 32 acre wheat crop on the east side of the Robdale drain goes with the farm.
- There is a lease with Brookfield Wind on the farm.
- To be eligible to bid on the property a certified cheque or bank draft in the amount of $10,000.00 made payable to Courey Law Office in trust must be presented to Jack Morris Auctions Inc before 10:30 am on Thursday, March 1st, 2018.
- For the successful bidder the $10,000.00 down payment will be credited towards the purchase price of the property.
- All other bank drafts or certified cheques will be returned to presenter day of sale.
- For the successful bidder the balance of payment is due on or before Friday, March 30, 2018.
- There is no buyer's premium.
- Sale subject to owner approval.
the 32 and 35 acre parcels on either side of the Robdale Drain have not been surveyed for actual acreage. The 67 acres have been derived from normal farm measuring practices. The purchaser will pay for the farm based on the 67 workable acres as stated above by March 30th, 2018. If the purchaser wishes to they will have to April 30, 2018 to have the land surveyed at their expense and if it is found to be more than 67 acres they will pay for the difference, or if it is found to be less than 67 acres, they will receive a refund.
For further information please contact the auctioneer at 519-687-2530