A Jack Morris Auction
50.5 Workable Acre Farm
For Sale By Auction
Auction of property will take place on site
beside 3763 Gray Line, Tilbury, Chatham Kent
for Jim Damphouse
- 50.5 workable acres, as per Clarke Surveyors Incorporated October 6, 2014 survey of this bare land farm property at Part Lot 20, South Middle Road, Tilbury, Chatham Kent, located beside 3763 Gray Line. East boundary borders the Baptiste Creek. (Survey available for viewing)
- Farm will be auctioned per 'workable acre' (price per acre x 50.5 acres).
- Farm is very well tiled with recent retiling (tile plan available for viewing) and there are no buildings on the property.
- This is an unconditional sale.
- To be eligible to bid on the property a certified cheque or bank draft in the amount of $10,000.00 made payable to Joseph Byrne in trust must be presented to Jack Morris Auctions Inc before 10:30 am on Tuesday, March 27, 2018.
- For the successful bidder the $10,000.00 down payment will be credited towards the purchase price of the property.
- All other bank drafts or certified cheques will be returned to presenter day of sale.
- For the successful bidder the balance of payment is due on or before Friday, April 27, 2018.
- There is no buyer's premium.
- Sale subject to owner approval.
Proprietor: Jim Damphouse, 519-919-0546
For further information please contact the auctionee
Jack Morris at 519-687-2530